Do you like Boxers!? Do you own one!?

• Total voters
What breeds have we all had? I'm including prices because the cost of dogs has gone through the roof, at least here in Aust. I have seen Frenchies, aka Wombats here, going for as high as 12k! This belongs in the I'm so old i remember when .. thread; but I remember when school staff would announce free puppies / kittens being offered by Little Johnny over the morning assembly.

I grew up with a poodle named Fluffy.
Twenty'd out with a $5.00 pet shop Kelpie x Foxy named Pepsi..
Matured with a $150.00 Purebred pet shop blue cattle named Floyd.
Relaxed with a free Weim x Lab named David - seeing eye dog for aging Floyd.
Learned most from a $800 pure bred silver Weim named Jelly - lady friend for David, and what beautiful puppies they made!
Days in whatever weather may come with very well trained backyard crossbreeds Edi GSD x Staffy ($400) and Boxer x Staffy Hodge ($150) :)

What breeds have we all had? I'm including prices because the cost of dogs has gone through the roof, at least here in Aust. I have seen Frenchies, aka Wombats here, going for as high as 12k! This belongs in the I'm so old i remember when .. thread; but I remember when school staff would announce free puppies / kittens being offered by Little Johnny over the morning assembly.

I grew up with a poodle named Fluffy.
Twenty'd out with a $5.00 pet shop Kelpie x Foxy named Pepsi..
Matured with a $150.00 Purebred pet shop blue cattle named Floyd.
Relaxed with a free Weim x Lab named David - seeing eye dog for aging Floyd.
Learned most from a $800 pure bred silver Weim named Jelly - lady friend for David, and what beautiful puppies they made!
Days in whatever weather may come with very well trained backyard crossbreeds Edi GSD x Staffy ($400) and Boxer x Staffy Hodge ($150) :)
Awesome!!!

PXL_20240107_142741109.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom