Brabanters and Spitzhaubens--The Differences PIC HEAVY!

My cream brabanter in lockdown.

Yes it's only 1.

My friend in NC where I use to live, has a few of these birds and I was out with my husband on his work trip and brought two of her eggs back on the plane with me to Utah.

1 was infertile but this guy is looking good and moving around!
Just put him in lockdown and will hatch in the next few days
1f600.png

Now since it's the only one I need to find someone who sells these birds. Anyone know of any breeders? Any who show and sell?

Want to share my SUPER FRIENDLY and amazing gold pullet I hatched out March 29, 2015 (almost 14 weeks). Her name is Alex. She flies on my shoulder, or my daughter's head, every time we come into the pen. Proof of how awesome Brabanter's personalities are.

My cream brabanter in lockdown.

Yes it's only 1.

My friend in NC where I use to live, has a few of these birds and I was out with my husband on his work trip and brought two of her eggs back on the plane with me to Utah.

1 was infertile but this guy is looking good and moving around!
Just put him in lockdown and will hatch in the next few days
1f600.png

Now since it's the only one I need to find someone who sells these birds. Anyone know of any breeders? Any who show and sell?
Check out the American Brabanters page on FaceBook to hook up with Brabanter enthusiasts and breeders.

I hate Facebook
wink.png
any other pages?
Showmesilkies.com sells REAL Brabanter eggs as does this seller on ebay CLICK HERE FOR LINK. They are expensive because they are the real deal.

Be VERY VERY careful when buying "Brabanter" eggs on ebay as there are some sellers on there that are not selling real Brabs. Ideal Hatchery sells hatchery quality chicks (OKAY BUT NOT GOOD), but they are sold out for 2015.

My brab baby hatched on the 4th of July ;-). More hatching eggs on the way soon. Love this sweet little one.

Will try to get a better picture soon.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom