Brahma Breeders thread

Hi, I was wondering if you all could tell me what you think about the coloring on my Light Brahmas. I don't think the hens should have this much dark in them, is that correct? The two pics of the rooster are the same boy. Thank you!

Hi, I was wondering if you all could tell me what you think about the coloring on my Light Brahmas. I don't think the hens should have this much dark in them, is that correct? The two pics of the rooster are the same boy. Thank you!
Your cock needs more diamonds in his saddle feathers Your hens are too dark, they should be all white down back The females remind me of a cross between lights and darks

Well all of my chickies have become 1 flock now. It's been a month since I got the new 9 to make my pretty 11. I've started getting eggs! I'm going to try to get some pics of them today. Every time I go in the backyard I get 10 chickens following me, and 1 wanting to be carried lol. I'm so happy with them. Even my cockerel is so gentle. I now know what well bred cockerels, pullets, and hens are supposed to behave, and look like. I still have 1 hatchery pullet that has really settled down since getting these others, and my poor Skye is still the smallest. I think she wants to be a house pet the way she acts lol. Foghorn is standoffish but he's not aggressive, or freaky. Guess I'll go get some pics for everyone to see.

Now show light males are currently showing more pronounced saddles.

Back
Top Bottom