Brahma Breeders thread

I had my first hatch Monday. 9 bantam lights and two Buffs. Just put 34 in the hatcher to hatch Sunday/Monday. 13 assorted light and buff and 31 RIR bantams.

I just noticed! 21 Reds. I am a mathematical genius. It has been really warm here most of the Winter. Everything but my RC reds are laying well, fertility is very good. I did trim vents and ivomeced all my breeders. I am using testro-boost pills on the two cocks I am using. Got them from twin city. Really seem to help as cocks are usually slow to good fertility. Can't remember what they are called. You can find them on their website.

I just noticed! 21 Reds. I am a mathematical genius. It has been really warm here most of the Winter. Everything but my RC reds are laying well, fertility is very good. I did trim vents and ivomeced all my breeders. I am using testro-boost pills on the two cocks I am using. Got them from twin city. Really seem to help as cocks are usually slow to good fertility. Can't remember what they are called. You can find them on their website.

Just looked it up, The rooster boost capsules, I will try it.

You can refer to my last post. Anecdotal at best I understand. They are inexpensive AND SEEM to have helped the fertility of the two cock-birds I am using. The pills are the only thing I am doing differently this year? Early season fertility has been un-heard of in my experience with bantam Brahma cocks. FWIW Here it is February yet and I have chicks on the ground out of cocks. Unusual......

Back
Top Bottom