Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
thumbsup.gif
Looks good! Tim, I sent in the membership form awhile ago to the Brahma club and never got anything back. Was I suppose to?

Last edited:
Thanks. You might check with Kendra, she is the secretary now. Recently changed from Candy to Kendra. That may have slowed things a bit.

Tim

Thank ya'll. I like their top-lines, I like their wing carriage, I like their heads. The tails are slightly peaked....more of an inverted "V"--"U" hybrid, okay, but room for improvement. I try to compensate for that in the breeding pen with an exaggerated tail male. Some of the older chicks are looking very promising. It is nearly impossible for me to get a good, relaxed photo of the young ones!! They are always on the move. When I hold them in my hand for a photo, the points I try to show are covered by my hand....other than the head.

Tim

P.S. Compare them to the female in my avatar.

Last edited:
thumbsup.gif
Looks good! Tim, I sent in the membership form awhile ago to the Brahma club and never got anything back. Was I suppose to?

Did you get your "Scanner"? That would be a good indication your membership has been processed. Got mine yesterday.

Tim

Going back to birds looking brassy-
Will washing them regularly keep the brassiness from happening?
What about whitening shampoo, will it get out brassiness?

Back
Top Bottom