Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
Hi Sonrise silkies, it's very hard to determine the quality of a bird at the age in the pic. That you have showed to us. If you could get us some more recent pics I could be more of a help.
- Sam

Hi Sonrise silkies, it's very hard to determine the quality of a bird at the age in the pic. That you have showed to us. If you could get us some more recent pics I could be more of a help.
- Sam
Well thanks, I will try and get some better, I am pretty sure they are just average pet quality., But thanks for the reply, Cheryl

Man on Craigslist, he didn't seem to know anything about chickens. Sure didn't know his breeds and I guess I wasn't paying any attention so bought them as Cochins when just a few days old. DUMB!

Yes we do!!!! I was pretty pleased at first but now realize I will have to build them a new pen and house and don't want to do that unless they are special!!!
In order to keep the public from carrying unwanted diseases to my place I would rather meet folks somewhere, and also cause I don't strange men/folks coming to my house, so meeting the in public place is not a bad idea, sometimes!
You can't look at their stock that way but....
old.gif
live and learn!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/734972/backyard-brahmas/2710#post_13922023

Is the forum for those Brahma enthusiasts who are not as serious (i.e. showing and breeding) but love the breed. I belong to both and enjoy both of the forums.
@bumpercarr or anyone else has Blue Laced Red Wyandottes? The Wyandotte forum folks keep ignoring me forever and I have some questions about 7 weeks old chicks. Kindly PM me and I will respond accordingly since I don't want to bring Wyandottes to the Brahma forum.

I only have Brahmas, LF Dark and Partridge. Sorry I can't help. Sometimes if it is a specific question (i.e. sexing or color) you can go on the "what am I" thread and ask. You'll have to search for it, I don't have it in the threads that I follow.

Back
Top Bottom