Brahma Breeders thread

Pics
It is very disgusting and disturbing :/

I just lost a RSL a few weeks ago to fly strike, she looked very much in pain. I was sort of relieved when she finally passed, it was very disturbing and sad though.

Does anyone here breed Black Brahmas? I saw eggs for sale on another site & was just wondering if they were a good price @ about $5/ egg. Any info would be appreciated. :)

Does anyone here breed Black Brahmas? I saw eggs for sale on another site & was just wondering if they were a good price @ about $5/ egg. Any info would be appreciated. :)

That would depend on the quality of the birds that produced the eggs. Too often with these color projects people concentrate so much on the color/pattern that type suffers. Often resulting in rather generic built chickens, (sometimes considerably worse). So would need to see good pictures of adults to offer an opinion as to value.

Ok, I figured it out..lol..here are the pics of the Brahmas..i'm just wondering if $5/egg is worth it..i <3 Brahmas but idk if these guys have good qualities...thanks for the help...@Big Medicine, i finally got an incubator...do you have any eggs? :)

Back
Top Bottom