Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the quad. You have to say in touch with Janice or sableboi (Matt)they both have them. I just traded Janice for some more of her eggs on the What ya got forum can never have too many brahmas lol

They will next year using black Brahmas against SJistys blue partridge boys and black Brahma hens...Janice has wanted to create the color and soon should have the receipt for it.

Quote:
Friends of mine are working on them. The combs will be nothing compared to cleaning up the hocks. If that is an issue in your line. Keeping good yellow legs might be touchy. Red bleed through can be an issue sometimes.

Last edited:
Heres a few pics of my privett hatchery brahmas at 15 weeks. I dont think they are too bad for hatchery stock. Now that they are 17 weeks they have outgrown the other breeds and their feathers seem much fluffier. I like also how they stand a bit taller then other dual purpose breeds. Perhaps as time goes on I will aquire a show stock roo to upgrade them a tad.
IMG_5630.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some more pics of my two Brahmas. Gotta love them.
DSCN1057.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

LOL i love this pic. Marie looks like she is smiling.
DSCN0908.jpg

Quote:
Beautiful
droolin.gif

Thanks, they are one of my favorite breeds. So pretty, i just want one of them to go broody so i can stick ALOT of eggs under them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom