Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not weighed them. They feel a little skinny to me. I did not wing band any of the large birds like I do my bantams, so I'm not exactly sure on the age.
I was afraid the heads might be a little narrow. I'll try and get a photo of a male later today. Thanks Matt.

60393_r_dark_k.jpg

I like him better than the pullet. His head appears better...hard to tell from this angle. Would like to see him after first molt to see if he gets his white triangle in his primaries and darken in his foot feathering. His type is better IMO. Again still very immature, with large birds your in for the long hall if you want the most reward.

HELP Trying to figure out for sure if I have a rooster or not.. was sold as a pullet but now I am not sure.. little to NO epxerience with Brahma's..but raising some up as I feel in love with them at the Newnan Poultry show back in Feb. Any help is appreciated. I took three pictures..this one is camera shy for sure!!!

70350_dsc_1077.jpg

70350_dsc_1078.jpg

70350_dsc_1076.jpg

thanks so much
Shelly

Hey Tim!

I was curious how your lights are filling out? Even though I hatched almost all males the females look the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom