Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Powell LF Palomino Brahmas* Dan Powell Gold Laced & Buff Laced Brahmas* My GLB Rooster and 2 of thé hens i got from Daniel Moralez, who go them from Dan Powell. Those were thé trio I started with. They were hand picked by Dan Himself about 2 years ago. I love them to death! They are Not laying currently,but as soon as they pick back up there will be eggs and chicls availble.

Last edited:
Quote:
When will you have chicks availible? Do you have pictures of your flock?

Thé pictures on thé top of this page are my flock. And as soon as they start laying again ill be incubating. Hopefully within thé next 4 weeks.
Only 3 of my hens are laying âge. Thé other 4 pullets are at POL.

And yes i do vaccinate. I buy all my vaccinations from twincitypoultrysupplies dot com. Very good question Vicki

Last edited:
Thé pictures on thé top of this page are my flock. And as soon as they start laying again ill be incubating. Hopefully within thé next 4 weeks.
Only 3 of my hens are laying âge. Thé other 4 pullets are at POL.

And yes i do vaccinate. I buy all my vaccinations from twincitypoultrysupplies dot com. Very good question Vicki
Hey, thanks for responding to my question. It wasn't directed toward you, but all breeders in general. If you did not vaccinate, would you consider it rude of me to request it? I hate unknowingly being rude, and don't want to offend any breeders.

I think anyone who sells any kind of Poultry should vaccinate.And i think its also Very wise for thé customer to ask tjese questions. It Only shows responsibility and genuine concern. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom