Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the results of the Brahma "Semi National' at Lucasville this fall. There is a guy from near London Ohio, not sure of his name, (and I just talked to him at Columbus Saturday too), who has some good buff large fowl. I believe most, if not all of his start came from Bill Mayer's flock.

No prob. Tom is different than most. He's not really a particular breed nut(maybe Cochins?). He is a variety nut. He has Buff birds of several different breeds. If he has it, you can be sure its good.

Tim

What were the results of the Brahma "Semi National' at Lucasville this fall. There is a guy from near London Ohio, not sure of his name, (and I just talked to him at Columbus Saturday too), who has some good buff large fowl. I believe most, if not all of his start came from Bill Mayer's flock.
Was his name Lee? I talked to Lee sometime or another late last year and was going to get back to him about a chick swap but kind of forgot about that. Probably would be a good idea to check his birds out.
ETA: I map quested London and I think you might be talking about Dave Burchett. I have some of his lights and completely forgot he had buffs
th.gif
. I don't have contact info for him though just his address from the 2012 Ohio National.

Last edited:
Was his name Lee? I talked to Lee sometime or another late last year and was going to get back to him about a chick swap but kind of forgot about that. Probably would be a good idea to check his birds out.
ETA: I map quested London and I think you might be talking about Dave Burchett. I have some of his lights and completely forgot he had buffs
th.gif
. I don't have contact info for him though just his address from the 2012 Ohio National.
Dave Burchett was who I bought from this fall. LF Buff is what I wanted, don't know what else he raises. pm me if you want his phone #. He does live in London, Ohio.

Does Tom Roebuck have a web site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom