Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the breed threads here are pretty high falutin....asking a newb question is like farting in church.

Super rude. I hope they break down the next time they drive cross country for a stupid inbred bird show. Who are they impressing? The people at their chess club? Trekkie convention? They should be ashamed

C'mon guys. Everyone has a bad day. For the most part, everyone here has been super helpful to me. Maybe sometimes a little critical, but most of the time they will only offer that criticism if it is asked for.

Sooooooooo, let's all just relax a little and remember that all of this chicken stuff should be fun, whether you are a backyard chicken owner or a serious exhibitor.

big_smile.png

Thanks, you guys. I certainly wasn't born with any farming knowledge and I just want to try to keep my birds healthy. I'll just try the illness board next time. Should have started there anyway now that I am thinking of it. I'll know better next time!

Thanks, you guys. I certainly wasn't born with any farming knowledge and I just want to try to keep my birds healthy. I'll just try the illness board next time. Should have started there anyway now that I am thinking of it. I'll know better next time!

I try new threads all the time, then you can hope to get an answer from one of them... enjoy!
wee.gif
D.gif

OK, we're forced to close this thread do some mopping up.

Rudeness or mean spirited posts, from ANYBODY is against the rules of BYC and common courtesy. That goes for either side of the pet chicken vs exhibition poultry enthusiasts. Rudeness is rudeness, no matter who it comes from.

This thread is in the "Breeds, Genetics and SHOWING" category.

Please note. BYC has a category for "Pictures And Stories of My Chickens". These two vastly different categories exist to serve different kinds of chicken people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom