Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Brahmas they r wonderful, on a sad note we just lost our only 2 LBB hens don't know what got them they were free ranging also lost a SFH roo
barnie.gif

Okay, people. It's time for me to brag about my chickens...

What do you all think? They seem to have nice coloring. This one (above) has good foot-feathering, the other one (below) has over-feathering.

Okay, thanks for bearing with me!

Last edited:
Buff laced (homozygous dominant white, I/I) x gold laced (i/i) = 100% buff laced (hetero dominant white, I/i)
Buff laced (I/i) x gold laced (i/i) = 50% gold laced (i/i), 50% buff laced (I/i)

Thanks so much, I'm happy to hear it! :) Do you know if that works in all gold laced x buff laced pairings? I'm assuming but you know what happens when you assume! lol I love the GL and the BL, I'm thinking of getting them in LF Polish as well. Thanks again, you guys are great!

Thanks Sally
jumpy.gif
I have 24 show quality Buff Brahma Bantams in the hatcher
wee.gif
WOW, awesome! They must be good if you can already tell they are show birds and they are STILL in the hatcher. What line are they out of? I might need to get some of those.
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

Okay, people. It's time for me to brag about my chickens...

What do you all think? They seem to have nice coloring. This one (above) has good foot-feathering, the other one (below) has over-feathering.

Okay, thanks for bearing with me!
I dont know much about show or "quality" I want to learn, but I think they are very pretty brahma!!

Quote: Easy Mr.Tim, dont know if I should laugh at you or bop ya one!! LOL I so hope you all can help us all in understanding what to look for and what to discourage.

TNBearchick, dont forget "they dont exhist unless we see them"
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom