Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my Chicks from Mr Palmer got me addicted to the Brahmas , He told me they where Culls but at the time i just wanted eggs . I am amazed i have seen fighting chickens as a kid never really cared much for them Other then the hens went Broody alot and that i liked but the Brahmas I fell instantly in love with Basically at first Eye Candy.
then personality .

Now i have a roo and some new hens i am very happy i think i can work up a nice group to show . Maybe the Lane county fair this yr and coos county LOL

How are the Brahmas from Taylor hobby farms? They have laced and I was thinking of buying some hatching eggs... You guys have me skeptical lol.

I have a couple of brahma cross roosters that have all of the characteristics of a brahma. They have the correct comb, foot feathering, foot coloring, and basic body shape. The colors are blue barred, black with gold laced hackles, and blue with gold laced hackles. I have some hens that could go with them as well. I have a guy coming at 5 to pick them up for free (I figured no one wants mutt chickens) but then it occurred to me that since they have the characteristcis of a brahma, maybe someone would like them for a project pen. Does anyone know if it'd be worth keeping a few? Would anyone be interested? I'd have to make a decision in the next 30 minutes.

Here are a couple pictures, but they aren't very good and the birds have filled out more since I took them. They are still pretty young.

Last edited:
I am looking for a good breeder that is selling LF Buff Brahma eggs. Anyone know of someone. Prefer someone who is NPIP certified.

Thanks,
MIchelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom