Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we just got some brahma bantams and would like to know what kind of bedding you would suggest, or what kind of maintenance to help develop those nice feet feathering? any suggestions are appreciated.
currently they are kept on pine shavings on top of plywood floor, with a roost to stand on.

Can someone please tell me about Palomino and Gold Laced Brahmas. Large Fowl. Are these rare birds or is it a typical color for a Brahma. I am considering purchasing some and I would really like to know something about them.

Thanks

Can someone please tell me about Palomino and Gold Laced Brahmas. Large Fowl. Are these rare birds or is it a typical color for a Brahma. I am considering purchasing some and I would really like to know something about them.

Thanks
They are project colors and generally lack the type of a proper Brahma. Becaure they are "rare" they are receiving alot of attention, but I haven't heard of any real effort being put into motion to improve them to the point where the variety will be accepted.

Good advice dak. Actually there are only 3 colors recognized by the standard of perfection. The SOP standard is the true quality breeders try to achieve with the buff, light, and dark brahmas. Those are the 3 recognized colors.

bigz

Quote: Dak thats sad here the Darks are hard to find I am gonna do my best to keep them and them alone as my main breeding birds i also have an Egg and meat pen for the Culling
so i hope i can help where it is needed I love my roo and my Neighbors Say what roo LOL

What color Brahma is this going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom