Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I guess I said this wrong. The only local person I've encountered called his "sq" and they were not. He did no culling and was selling off some real crappy birds. I would be willing to pay for some birds that were actually what they said they were. But not for some 2nd generation hatchery birds.

Tammy 4 new kittens we just got for adoption

To clarify I wasn't asking for hand outs... I haven't found anyone remotely close to me to get advice or help from.
this is from a lady down the road who had a few hatched a few and moved out west. But I don't think $50 is good for pet quality birds.
You know from the photo....thats not a bad looking bird. Color certainly looks good. How's his width? Do you have any females?

I may have twisted off a bit on you yesterday. Sorry. People just don't realize the work that goes into maintaining quality birds.

Tim

Quote:
He's huge, maybe like 13lbs. His girls have pinched tails, nice lacing and wonderful color. His tail is wide so I'm using him over them. In this picture the wind is blowing his tail. I'm not worried about yesterday, I went back and read what I wrote and it looked like I was wanting award winning birds for hatchery prices. I've only been raising birds for 2 years and now that I have a kid on the way I have to redirect my finances to things other than the birds. I'll try and get a good pic of the hens but I know their tails are pinched. and maybe another pic of him from the front.

While I'm still in the whining mood. The stinking hatcher has to be scrubbed and cleaned and disinfected EVERY Tuesday to be ready for eggs on Wednesday. Eggs set in incubator every Saturday. Chicks hatch every weekend. Chicks wing-banded every Friday. I always feel like i'm going crazy this time of year! Plus the every day tending to all the adult birds. Your turn to remind me Gary!

Tim

While I'm still in the whining mood. The stinking hatcher has to be scrubbed and cleaned and disinfected EVERY Tuesday to be ready for eggs on Wednesday. Eggs set in incubator every Saturday. Chicks hatch every weekend. Chicks wing-banded every Friday. I always feel like i'm going crazy this time of year! Plus the every day tending to all the adult birds. Your turn to remind me Gary!

Tim
Tim I bought Turkey eggs and they where filthy the lady sent this photo as Proof the dirty eggs hatch Not only that 9 where busted 6 cracked and it was not cheap Do you know anyone that sells turkey eggs for 4h Kids . this is her photo of Proof
Im actually scared to buy any more eggs this seller came from here BYC and is on the ABC list

Tim I bought Turkey eggs and they where filthy the lady sent this photo as Proof the dirty eggs hatch Not only that 9 where busted 6 cracked and it was not cheap Do you know anyone that sells turkey eggs for 4h Kids . this is her photo of Proof Im actually scared to buy any more eggs this seller came from here BYC and is on the ABC list
EWWWWwww. That is just gross looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom