Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m looking for the following hatching eggs, Dark Brahma LF, and Gold Laced Brahma LF, if you hae half dozen of each tat you would be willing to part with please let me know.

Thank you

have 7 girls and 2 boys. They are all psycho. They have acres but stay by the coop and play fight
From all I've read, brahmas aren't big rangers, they will generally stay close to home. I haven't given mine the opportunity to wander too far yet, so I can't say from personal experience. Mine are ranging in a very large area (about 100x100), but it is fenced. Maybe having two boys is the problem? I don't know, some of the others may have some experience with this behavior.

Mine aren't huge on going anywhere either. Except my one hen. Every time she's allowed to free range she takes off and goes and does her own thing. Silly birds
tongue.png

My flock ranges every square inch of our 3 acres, although there are a couple of older hens who don't range as far. No matter what corner of the yard they are in, though, they can hear the front door open when I'm coming out with treats!

Im looking for 1/2 dozen Blue Partridge Brahmas... hatching eggs or possibly chicks, depending on price. Im in Northern California. Anyone selling please let me know... or if you know of someone else...
THANKS! :)

Last edited:
Im looking for 1/2 dozen Blue Partridge Brahmas... hatching eggs or possibly chicks, depending on price. Im in Northern California. Anyone selling please let me know... or if you know of someone else...
THANKS! :)
im a newbie but i googled blue partrige brahmas. They are beautiful birds. Wow. Especially the roosters. I will take a few as well. I live in L.A....lower alabama

I have been looking at hatcheries in Wisconsin for large fowl Brahma chicks and when I see pictures of their stock I am not particularly impressed. Anyone know where I can get some Brahma chicks or hatching eggs in Wisconsin? I am not particular in what variety, but I currently have Dark Brahmas. Any information would be helpful.
big_smile.png

Also, more pictures of my DB girls. These are from a few years ago, but still pretty nice.

Here are some from this month. They are in their winter coop, which will need a good cleaning come spring!

THANKS!
smile.png
Look at papabrooder in the buy, sell, trade section. He's also in California, not sure where. He has gold/blue partridge. I got eggs from him last year and was very happy with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom