Breaking the Law, Breaking the Law

Glad you were able to find a safe place for your girls @TSArmendarez . Don’t forget to spice things up for your friendly neighbor lady with a little death metal, polka, and maybe some bagpipes now and then. Go all out with “Delhi to Dublin” an Indian bagpipe fusion band with some catchy pop like tunes that will totally get stuck in her head!

I may be the odd one out in this but....

I would be trying to help her sell by keeping things quiet, tidy and looking good.
The sooner she sells the sooner all the neighbors will have relief.

No. You aren’t the odd one out. Taking revenge against this old probably crazy woman seems cruel and unnecessary. If the OP hadn’t been breaking the law the old lady couldn’t have busted her for having the chickens anyway. I think helping her would accomplish more in the long run.

No. You aren’t the odd one out. Taking revenge against this old probably crazy woman seems cruel and unnecessary. If the OP hadn’t been breaking the law the old lady couldn’t have busted her for having the chickens anyway. I think helping her would accomplish more in the long run.

Thanks. I thought for sure I was the only one.

Kindness goes a lot farther than sour apples.

I missed the part where the neighbor in question was trying to sell. I’d help her as much as possible to sell it!
I consulted with my neighbors before I bought my new fancy shed. They were all ok with it, and were appreciative to have input. One neighbor said “the only person who’d bitch about anything lived in your house!”
I second being nice to your neighbor, it will completely disarm her.

Thanks. I thought for sure I was the only one.
Kindness goes a lot farther than sour apples.
Nope, you're not the only one.
Fighting fire with fire only makes for a bigger fire....and everyone gets burned.
I understand the anger, but here are more productive(or at least less destructive) ways to deal with that.

Honestly I agree, but the legal noise pollution solution would soothe my vengeful and hurt feelings, and there are plenty of people who completely disregard local codes and bylaws with impunity. Most of the time as long as no one is put out by it around you, it’s not a big deal. And that wouldn’t effect her selling any. Also, if code officials require the fence and trees to be attended to it would probably help her with selling from the sounds of it. But, like I said, I can be petty.

Back
Top Bottom