Breast cancer: Q&As "URGENT"

Quote:
Thanks redhen, I am extremly scared but what the thing I am most scard of if I don't make it is my animals. I have animals that I know would grieve themselfs. The thought of that terrifires me. I have to fight and beat this thing no matter what.

If you feel a cancer journal will help you, do it. You can write down your thoughts and questions, and have a place to keep it. That way when you go to the appointments you can remember the questions. You can also keep track of what makes you feel better, both physically and emotionally. If you write that taking a walk makes you happy, or a funny movie helps you eat, then it is a good thing.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I've had a couple of family members go through cancer. Don't be afraid to ask questions, especially of the doctor you like. And remember you have people here rooting for you.
hugs.gif

so sorry to hear your news, but again it is not the end. there are so many survivors and we are all praying you will be one too. hey, if you want to keep a journal by all means do it. your guy and sister may be in denial. when i went through this last year i forced myself to say 'cancer'. people were afraid of that word. but it's like 'You Know Who' in harry potter. you give the disease more power by not talking about it. God bless you and keep us posted when you can:hugs
debra

I am sorry for the bad news you got sweetie, but the others are right. Go back through this thread and count all of the survivors on here!!

Of all the cancers to get you want either skin or breast as they have the highest cure rates. The doctor sounds like a good person and sometimes that counts for a lot.

Have you found a cancer support group? (Other than us??)

We're all pulling for ya!!

Quote:
Thanks redhen, I am extremly scared but what the thing I am most scard of if I don't make it is my animals. I have animals that I know would grieve themselfs. The thought of that terrifires me. I have to fight and beat this thing no matter what.

You'll beat it sara!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Sara,
This may sound strange, but picture yourself grabbing cancer by the horns and kicking it to pieces. I am not joking. VIEW YOURSELF AS A FIGHTER!!!! You may not have been able to help yourself when you were attacked, and my heart goes out to you - but your attitude now is of the utmost importance. FIGHT it in your mind and your heart. When you feel attacked by fear, grab hold of God's hand and use HIS strength to fight it. I will keep you in my prayers.
pm me if you like.
Beth

mom'sfolly :

If you feel a cancer journal will help you, do it. You can write down your thoughts and questions, and have a place to keep it. That way when you go to the appointments you can remember the questions. You can also keep track of what makes you feel better, both physically and emotionally. If you write that taking a walk makes you happy, or a funny movie helps you eat, then it is a good thing.

I'm sorry you are going through this. I've had a couple of family members go through cancer. Don't be afraid to ask questions, especially of the doctor you like. And remember you have people here rooting for you.
hugs.gif

I'm starting my cancer journal today. I want all my thoughts to be clear just in case things down the road don't go well. Also I have a daughter that was abducted by a family member 9 years ago and she will be 19 this may. If she ever finds me and I'm not here I want her to know how much I looked for her and how much I loved her. There is not enough words to even explain these things to her. I have many journals already for her but my cancer journal will be of different writing. She will be my fighting strenth to beat the cancer.
I am always taking someone with me to my appointments to help me with with the right questions to ask. Thanks so much for your rooting for me, it means more to me than I could ever explain.

Sara​

Quote:

You'll beat it sara!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'll tell ya what redhen, I'll beat this thing like it was trying to hurt Petunia or Stormy:smack

Quote:
I have never thought of myself as a fighter but I think you are right in this case. My problem is I always put everyones elses need first but I now know I have to change that way of thinking if I'm gonna have any way of beating this thing. The one thing that scares me about the whole deal is I have been suffering with depression for the last 4 years and I know laughter is the best medicine. I feel like the depression will hurt me more than anything else I have going on.
Thanks for your prayers.

Sara

Back
Top Bottom