Breast cancer: Q&As "URGENT"

Quote:
You should see the look on the hospital workers face when I tried to explain that I would have to make different sleeping arrangments for stomy and Petunia. So what If I sleep with two pigs, this is Alabama and I beleive that its quite normal.
gig.gif

lol.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
You should see the look on the hospital workers face when I tried to explain that I would have to make different sleeping arrangments for stomy and Petunia. So what If I sleep with two pigs, this is Alabama and I beleive that its quite normal.
gig.gif

lol.png
hugs.gif

You keep up that sense of humor!!!! I don't know how far away you are from the Alabama/GA border, but about 2 miles over the line, I'm smiling and giving you a big hug!
frow.gif
hugs.gif

I was wondering if anyone has been through the chemo and radiation? I have no clue what to expect. Its the not knowing that is driving me nuts. Also I talked with both my surgeon and plastic surgeon about eating disorders or bettern known to the ones that suffers from them "ED". I have told my surgeon that I felt like I needed a feeding tube. He says he has other ideas but I don't see him for 3 weeks. I told him I felt like I wasted my time with the surgery since I have quit eating again. I quit the day he told me I had the cancer. Something just snapped in my head. I cant understand it and now is not the time to starve.

My SIL had it. Lost her hair but it is all back better than ever. Since her surgery, she had another child and is doing great.

As for the food, could you do a whey protein smoothie made with sugar-free coconut cream and some strawberries? (Maybe a little sweetener...but avoid sugar)

When I get super stressed I completely lose my appetite too.

Quote:
lol.png
hugs.gif

You keep up that sense of humor!!!! I don't know how far away you are from the Alabama/GA border, but about 2 miles over the line, I'm smiling and giving you a big hug!
frow.gif
hugs.gif

Hi Nancy, I'm just a few miles inside the state. Bowdon is about 20 minutes from here. I have a huge fight in front of me I just hope I'm strong enough for it.

Quote:
I have been post tramatic stress anorexic for 4 years if that makes any sence. I will lie to my family and friends about eating. I know I have a serious problem. I am over 100 lbs now but if I drop below 100 I am going to demand a feeding tube. Every time I drop below 100 I end up droping to 90 than 80. This has been going on way to long.

Thanks for the story about your sister.

I am a breast and thyroid cancer survivor and had chemo and radiation. I will GLADLY answer any questions you have. Please feel free to PM me. I will be praying for you. The one thing I can tell you that THERE IS LIFE AFTER CANCER!

Back
Top Bottom