Bringing home a new cat tomorrow. What should I know?

There could have been another cat that she could smell and not see. That will set them off sometimes.
Welp whtever it was hopefully spaying will reduce this. I love her so much but this behaviour is very disappointing. She attacks me and then corners me and doesn't let me move at all.

It's getting worse she went from a very friendly and cuddly cat to a very aggressive one. She gets aeroplane ears starts making a very heavy meow sound and if u move she comes closer to u slowly and responds to your movement. I am not sure wht to do. I will have to put her up for adoption, if I can find someone who is willing to take her. I never thought it would turn out like this. I asked the previous owner for any trauma or any history he didn't even bother to reply after seeing my msg.

This still sounds like hormones to me. Probably a side effect to aborting her litter. If you can keep her contained in a room she feels the most comfortable in until they settle or she gets fixed.

She came home after getting spayed on the 22nd. She bit two people while they were trying to restrain her because she wouldn't let anyone touch her. She hates the vet so much that she won't let him touch anywhere except the head and that too after 2 days of taming. She didn't even let him take of the canola and now I have to do it but I am scared of her aswell 😭😂. Due to shortage of e collars and road blockage I had to make a DIY e collar for her. Vet told me to apply an ointment for the stitches but because the roads are blocked I can't go to the pharmacy, so I got an disinfectant spray instead, can I apply it on the stitches? She is eating fine and is active. She is staying in the bathroom for now and hasn't attacked me yet and has been super affectionate. Stitches will be removed on the 1st or 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom