Bringing home a new cat tomorrow. What should I know?

No labor and no placenta till now. It was only like 2 drops and it didn't happen again and she is back to her normal self.

She has little bit of blood in her urine. It looked more like a tiny tiny piece of meat? She's been licking down there after she went to the litter box. She might have an infection according to Google? Should I be worried?

@Faizan Ali - When in doubt about a serious medical issue, call the vet if you can. I had a cat with blood in her urine (not pregnant) and it was flamed up bladder but could've also been stones he said (luckily test on it came out negative).

In this case I cannot say that when we rescued that same cat when pregnant, that I ever saw blood in the urine then around that time. Our cats tend to "clean" after the litterbox so just continue to keep a close eye on her.

@Faizan Ali - When in doubt about a serious medical issue, call the vet if you can. I had a cat with blood in her urine (not pregnant) and it was flamed up bladder but could've also been stones he said (luckily test on it came out negative).

In this case I cannot say that when we rescued that same cat when pregnant, that I ever saw blood in the urine then around that time. Our cats tend to "clean" after the litterbox so just continue to keep a close eye on her.
The vet is probably not going to tell me wht it is and going to ask me to come to him, if she doesn't give birth in the next few days I'll take her to him anyway.

59th day and still no babies how much longer will it take? Didn't see any mucus plug either.

Back
Top Bottom