brinsea arrived yea and boo

tcmstalcup

Songster
9 Years
Feb 4, 2010
Texas
My brinsia arrived today yipee. I went with all the bells and whistles. Got the octogon 20 advance with humidity pump. I got a bonus at work and needed other things but....... you chicken addicts understand. I was disappointed in how long it took me to put it all together. I am a single mom who is not real mechanically inclined but I am college educated and can read and had some difficulty following the steps. I'm still hoping I got the humidity pump all hooked up correctly since it hasn't been necessary for it to come on yet. Eggs arriving tomorrow!!!!

Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean about putting the Octagon20 Advance EX together from the instructions.... the humidity pump came with some of the tubes already cut and attached, so I got confused at first. And then finding the port, and using those clips for the evaporation paper strip, all that bother. But dang, the thing works SO well!

Congratulations on your purchase and here's to a great hatch!
thumbsup.gif

Oh Man...we got things all turned around here...I am a single mum - but I am great with my hands and very mechanically minded...I recently got myself a new incubator too- and all I had to do once I got it home was turn it on, add water- then add the eggs.. I was disappointed that there wasnt more for me to do with my new toy!!!

Anyway- my new IM works great- and I hope you get the hatch rates I have since I got it, when you get some eggs into it.

Back
Top Bottom