Best incubator Rcom or Brinsea?

Mam, the Brinsea EX models have humidity control, one more thing you that is handled for you, my two cents worth.
Yes, after looking at options without, and the pump "add-on" it cost more. The pump is a peristaltic that uses fragile rubber tubing. Keep it clean and treat it gently or it will rupture. It is also self-priming and Brinsea said even up-hill, and is inactive until it reaches temperature, so about an hour after you switch it on it is "at condition". Use DISTILLED WATER, it took about a quart for a hatch cycle.
Note I also have a battery back-up for the incubators (I life rural) and it has been effective during tests and real power failures. It was less than $50.
All being said, if you are homebound, perhaps you can tend the system manually as far as humidity goes, save a few bucks you know? It works for folks.

Rcom king suro. Hands down fully automatic. And comes with humidifier in the package no having to buy separate. The suro will hold 24 eggs and 28 ish bantam eggs. Almost 80 quail. Hatched a ton with 2 of these. Price vs size vs full automated is impossible to beat. Order from rcom directly price is even cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom