BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Poor Treb. Is that how you introduce him now?
He's dumb.
PXL_20220403_225148678.jpg

Kits are doing great! What is your (anyone) opinion on solid breeding number per breed? I'm thinking my 3 doe's (Mir, Vera, and hopefully Blue) and 2 bucks for the Mini Lops should be good? I'm thinking of going into either Lionheads or Netherlands. Probably the Lionheads, no one sells those breeds over here.
PXL_20220630_230720045.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220630_230717910.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220630_215907634.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220630_215911832.PORTRAIT.jpg

I have two Mini Lop rabbits named Alethea and Mirabelle. I will be breeding Alethea soon and was wondering if anyone had any helpful tips that they could give me! Otherwise, I also started this thread for any bunny lovers since we all (or at least I do) LOVE to brag about our bunnies! ❤️😁
View attachment 2984700View attachment 2984701
⬆️ This is Mirabelle, Broken Orange Pedigreed Mini Lop

View attachment 2984705View attachment 2984706View attachment 2984708
⬆️ And this is Alethea, Broken Frosted Pearl Pedigreed Mini Lop 😁
OH MY GOODNESS! THERE SO GORGEOUS!!
I LOVE them!

MIRABELLE IS BUILDING HER NEST!!!!! I'm so excited! So she is in our garage, in a dog kennel rn, since our new hutch literally blew off the deck and was destroyed :( We we're going to be getting these rabbits and needed someone to watch the animals, so that's why she's in such a small area, I hate it, and she will be moved soon. She built the nest yesterday, so hopefully kits sometime today, but most likely this afternoon. We have one hutch left 🤞 (built very nicely by us and not cheaply bought) so we will move her in there and switch things around.

And a quick update for y'all so everyone's following when babies start to happen, Mirabelle was bred by Prince Caspian and they are the only two rabbits we have right now. We are picking up two more today, one for a friend who's doe just passed away, it was a very last minute thing, and the other for us to have a reliable breeding doe.

Unfortunately, Mirabelle has had kits before and it didn't go the best. She only had two, and loads of still born, so maybe that will happen with all of hers, not really sure. Please pray that everything goes well!! She's a year old now, has kits before, and built a huge nest, so we are not set up for failure here, all those still born may have just been because it was her first time. 🤞🤞❤️
IMG_20220401_180636.jpg

Back
Top Bottom