BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
Well... That's not a real breed if you combine the two so, quite useless. But yes, that would work.
Thank you for this info. Me and my friend hope to try and create a breed in the future and I wanted to use my male bunny but thought I couldn't because he isn't pedigreed. So we were planning in years to come, starting from scratch using already pedigreed rabbits. May I ask you do you know of a good yt video on how pedigrees for rabbits work? I thought that the rabbit association originally pedigreed some rabbits and pedigreed rabbits now were related to them.

Thank you for this info. Me and my friend hope to try and create a breed in the future and I wanted to use my male bunny but thought I couldn't because he isn't pedigreed. So we were planning in years to come, starting from scratch using already pedigreed rabbits. May I ask you do you know of a good yt video on how pedigrees for rabbits work? I thought that the rabbit association originally pedigreed some rabbits and pedigreed rabbits now were related to them.
I don't. But what rabbits are you planning to breed?

Can you get a few pictures of the kit? I should be able to tell if it's been fed or not. Did Lilly still not pull a nest?
Not a great picture but you can tell it is wrinkly. It wasn’t as wrinkly earlier today. I just now made Lilly get in her box. I put food in her box to distract her. I cleared her fur away from a nipple and made sure the baby latched on. I just made her stay there to let the baby eat. If it continues to look wrinkled, I will just do that a couple times a day. Maybe she’ll get the idea. She never pulled a single bit of fur.

298007A5-5FE9-4E76-A3D4-BC401B5DE230.jpeg

Not a great picture but you can tell it is wrinkly. It wasn’t as wrinkly earlier today. I just now made Lilly get in her box. I put food in her box to distract her. I cleared her fur away from a nipple and made sure the baby latched on. I just made her stay there to let the baby eat. If it continues to look wrinkled, I will just do that a couple times a day. Maybe she’ll get the idea. She never pulled a single bit of fur.

View attachment 3160890
Shaaa he's so sweet. I hope it doesn't die. Hims belly doesn't look like he's eating.🥹

I don't. But what rabbits are you planning to breed?
We hope to do a special combination of Dutch, Rex and/or Mini Rex, and possibly one or two other breeds. Later I will post a picture of my male bunny to give you an idea what we are trying to accomplish. Note this will be in years to come most likely if ever but we hope to do it.

I know 😢 but I did take the picture before a made him eat. Or made mom feed him I should say. He fell off to sleep after eating. I’ll just keep doing it, if it keeps him alive! And hope the momma decides to be a better momma next time 😡
I would definitely just hold her down, whatever you have to do to get her to feed him. And maybe do just 2 feeding a day so it's not consuming all your time. They only need to be fed once or twice usually.

Back
Top Bottom