BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
If you get another picture, we can check too. Did you specifically not want a doe?
Not really. But I already have a doe so I was worried they wouldn’t get along. But they seem to get along just fine. (They’re only together under supervision)
EF1BC94C-484E-4BF8-8E44-72E841DE9B94.jpeg

It’s a beautiful rabbit either way. I love tri colored.
She really is a cutie🥰

The kit didn’t look good this evening. We held Lilly for a long feeding last night. We were gone all day which I figured once a day would be ok anyways, especially knowing she ate last night. She looked ok this morning but when we got home late she was so wrinkly and skinny looking. We held Lilly for her again for quite a long while. But the poor kit just seemed like it was starving still. I took her inside and fed her some kitten replacer very slowly, just a small amount. Hope she gets a boost and looks better in the morning.

The kit didn’t look good this evening. We held Lilly for a long feeding last night. We were gone all day which I figured once a day would be ok anyways, especially knowing she ate last night. She looked ok this morning but when we got home late she was so wrinkly and skinny looking. We held Lilly for her again for quite a long while. But the poor kit just seemed like it was starving still. I took her inside and fed her some kitten replacer very slowly, just a small amount. Hope she gets a boost and looks better in the morning.
Unfortunately she didn’t make it.

Back
Top Bottom