Brodee passed away today...RIP Ch. Davmoor Vision Keeper :(

hit.gif

Last edited:
Something else, they may be being kind and putting it off, but have they mentioned the vet bill yet?

Quote:
She called about 15 minutes before she emailed. She left me a message on the answering machine just telling me to call her back. I knew it was something bad because she was crying. I started crying and DH offered to call her back...while he was dialing, I checked my email and saw that when she couldn't reach me on the phone, she emailed me...

Quote:
No and now that you mention it--I didn't even think about that.

Sighs...Merry Christmas to ME!
sad.png

Sorry I didn't mean it that way. I'm just thinking that if it isn't mentioned at all that maybe something is fishy.

I am so very sorry for your horrendous loss. I love those dogs and always wished I was able to add one (or two) to my family, but I don't think I would be a good enough guardian for them. They are exceptional animals.
I do hope you find some peace and healing, although, I do know it will take some time.

hugs.gif

Take care

Quote:
No and now that you mention it--I didn't even think about that.

Sighs...Merry Christmas to ME!
sad.png

OOh no.. You shouldnt be responsible for that bill. How do you know WHAT they fed him? HOW they fed him? Maybe he got into a bag of food and gorged himself?? Did they let him run/excercise after eating? Lots of things can make a dog bloat... sometimes its nothng you did... and sometimes it IS something you did.
Sorry... i dont know that i'd be paying that bill....
If he was with the lady/breeder you KNEW and trusted.. thats diffrent...then yes..i'd pay.
but you didnt even know these other folks!

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear this. There is still some liability to the lady you left him with though. You had no idea from the way it sounds that your dog would be in other peoples hands and not the lady you trusted.

I am sorry for your loss.
May I ask something though that i don't quite understand... You owned the poor dog that passed away and for some reason the original breeder had the dog at a show but didn't take it down or back themselves? Someone else did that part and in their care your poor pup passed away? I would definately be asking for the dog to be returned to you or otherwise you are going to be wondering did this really happen.

Back
Top Bottom