Broody hatch-a-long!!! With Pippin!

Pics

Attachments

• 975A37A5-03C4-435D-BAF2-804D8E773EAC.jpeg
    975A37A5-03C4-435D-BAF2-804D8E773EAC.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 6
Pippin isn't like that, she may not be a tame, cuddly chicken but she doesn't peck
any photos of the babies today? Do they free range at all? I’m still trying to figure where to put my littlelies when they hatch

My satin is cuddlier than my cat. when people tell me they want to get a cat, I tell them to get a lap chicken instead😂😂😂

I think satins will be the new lap chicken craze once they get the breed down. Their feathers are just sooo soft.

I didn't expect them to be loveable to both myself AND Pippin, BUT THEY ARE! If I tap on the coop door, one of the chicks (Darwin) will run to the coop door and greet me! Darwin enjoys the attention from both humans and chickens!

IMG-20210608-WA0006~2.jpg

This is Darwin. She is the smallest and youngest chick but she is so brave and hilarious. She is really friendly to myself AND Pippin. She's my favourite of the Pip children!
She looks different from the others. She has a bright orange beak (the others have white beaks) and has brown wing feathers and a brown "mask" around her eyes.

20210610_211153.jpeg

The top picture is Darwin. Bottom pic is Clover. You can see the differences!

Back
Top Bottom