Broody Hatchalong!

Pics
Yeah your right I probably should. I have those quail eggs coming soon and I got it for that but I keep expecting it to come anyway now so have been putting off moving them. I will add some water to it and move the eggs over when I candle tonight.
That's good. Make sure you test run it for a few hours, and check it with a calibrated thermometer.

My Brahma/Barred Rock, Fudge, made the decision to go broody! After a lot of begging, my dad gave in, and she is sitting on 9 eggs right now. Three of my Leghorn's eggs, an egg from one of my EEs, two eggs from my Dixie Rainbows, and three dark brown eggs that I are either from my ISA Browns, my Amberlinks or both. I'll get you guys some pictures of her setup soon.
@SulkyBantam, here you go!
Anyone have ideas for me on how to get my new broody girl to stop being broody. My girls are 9 months and we’re laying very well until this one decided to take over the “favorite” nesting box. There are 3 others but the other girls seem to only want the one she occupies. I remove ALL eggs daily.

My Brahma/Barred Rock, Fudge, made the decision to go broody! After a lot of begging, my dad gave in, and she is sitting on 9 eggs right now. Three of my Leghorn's eggs, an egg from one of my EEs, two eggs from my Dixie Rainbows, and three dark brown eggs that I are either from my ISA Browns, my Amberlinks or both. I'll get you guys some pictures of her setup soon.
@SulkyBantam, here you go!
👍😍

Anyone have ideas for me on how to get my new broody girl to stop being broody. My girls are 9 months and we’re laying very well until this one decided to take over the “favorite” nesting box. There are 3 others but the other girls seem to only want the one she occupies. I remove ALL eggs daily.
I moved mine to a separate chicken tractor and accidentally broke her 😂. Maybe try separating her without eggs for a bit and see what she does.

My Ivy had the nastiest poop ever today. 🤣

20210320_152624.jpg

Back
Top Bottom