Broody Hatchalong!

Pics

Anne02

Crowing
Dec 23, 2020
My Brahma/Barred Rock, Fudge, made the decision to go broody! After a lot of begging, my dad gave in, and she is sitting on 9 eggs right now. Three of my Leghorn's eggs, an egg from one of my EEs, two eggs from my Dixie Rainbows, and three dark brown eggs that I are either from my ISA Browns, my Amberlinks or both. I'll get you guys some pictures of her setup soon.
@SulkyBantam, here you go!

My Brahma/Barred Rock, Fudge, made the decision to go broody! After a lot of begging, my dad gave in, and she is sitting on 9 eggs right now. Three of my Leghorn's eggs, an egg from one of my EEs, two eggs from my Dixie Rainbows, and three dark brown eggs that I are either from my ISA Browns, my Amberlinks or both. I'll get you guys some pictures of her setup soon.
@SulkyBantam, here you go!
Yay!!!
My Ivy just went broody! I'm letting her hatch too.
20210315_195228.jpg

Yeah!!!
Hi Anne! I've missed talking together!
I have too! I really hope that she does a good job. The only other broody I ever had (who, coincidentally, hatched Fudge) had a terrible hatch, only one chick out of eight eggs. And then she didn’t even accept poor little Fudge! Sooo yeah, she’s not ever getting the chance to sit again.

Blue red laced wyandottes are the prettiest birds, I had one for awhile but died recently :(. I was hoping to cross it with my Blue Copper Maran rooster too see what that would look like but maybe I will still get around to that someday.
I love mine. ❤
20210224_175633~3.jpg

Oh I'm SO sorry!!! :hugs
That would have been a really cool cross.

Back
Top Bottom