Broody Muscovy with a pale beak???

Here is for an update:
I removed the bad egg and went to get the other to candle correctly when she was up and moving. And NO eggs???? Obviously I would had to be something that took it, but we have never had something like that happened before. So we now have removed her and she is out and about foraging with the other two. She does not like to be mated with though, she squeaks and runs... I do not like that he is so persistent. Like she is saying "No"... what a jerk...
So anywho... I'm sure she will try again in the warmer season and I will update and do better with marking and candling next time. Thank a whole bunch for all the help and guidance.

That will not go over very well got your turkey or chickens if you have them. Might want to keep Mr hormonal separated. A drake mating with other fowl besides a duck can cause death to them.

That will not go over very well got your turkey or chickens if you have them. Might want to keep Mr hormonal separated. A drake mating with other fowl besides a duck can cause death to them.
LOL yes I know. The turkey is twice the drakes size it is crazy how he thinks he can mate with it. We do not allow the turkeys to free range normally, just when I need to clean their run.

Back
Top Bottom