Broody??? Too Funny!! *PIC ADDED* Pg. 7

Yahoo!! That's wonderful, congrats!! Oooooh, I really hope she sticks with it, but after a few nights on the nest, I'm willing to bet she will!
woot.gif

And I think I speak for all of us when I say.....WE NEED PICTURES!!

You should set some eggs in the incubator, too, in case she gives up midway through her "confinement." After all, if your DH is okay with a broody hatching, then it's okay to test out that 'bator. Right??
hide.gif

Quote:
Linda, you do know that LEOs carry guns, right?
hide.gif

The difference between a broody and a bator is that the bator is in the house.

Besides, I don't need extra encouragement. I almost slipped some in the bator this evening. I was THIS_____CLOSE.

Quote:
Com'on Gritt..............you can get closer
tongue.png

Some kind of magic happens when a person watches chicks hatch in the bator, even my DH is excited now when eggs are put in the bator. Before I would hear "don't you have enough chickens?", now I hear "I sure hope they are girls"
lau.gif
We eat the boys.

Quote:
Com'on Gritt..............you can get closer
tongue.png

Some kind of magic happens when a person watches chicks hatch in the bator, even my DH is excited now when eggs are put in the bator. Before I would hear "don't you have enough chickens?", now I hear "I sure hope they are girls"
lau.gif
We eat the boys.

yuckyuck.gif

I have to wait until it's a bit closer to spring to set eggs in the bator; for a variety of reasons. I already have the first set of eggs for the bator lined up....call ducks.
big_smile.png
The story DH is going to hear is that my dear friend easttxchick is old and senile and mistakingly sent me duck eggs when I asked for chicken eggs.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom