BST Discussion

Sometimes there is a delay after you make 20 posts as the system catches up. Some people have trouble with the price; I believe you have to be sure not to put cents in. You might be able to solve it by clearing your cache.

If you can't figure it out, tell us the steps you are taking, if there is an error message, and if possible give us a screenshot of where things go wrong. Also, tell us your OS and browser.

I have 20 replies in but it still says that i cannot post in the hatching egg section!!!
he.gif

What part do i post on so i can put my hatching eggs for sale. I made a comment in the like box below? I agree to the rules and regulations
It can take a few hours to recognize you in the system.

I have over 20 posts and read/clicked on all the rules and links to and from the rules about buying-selling-trading. I posted in someones classified to perform the "agreement" acknowledgment. I "liked" the rule page. When I try to make a classified ad I keep getting this error message, "You are not allowed to post classifieds. Please check the forum rules for more information." What else do I need to do to be able to post a classified?

Thanks

When did you make it to 20 posts? If it's only been a few hours you may have to give it a few more for the system to fully recognize your posts.

Back
Top Bottom