Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand it. Everyone elses chickens go outside but mine don't seem to ever want to go outside right now. Maybe they just really like their coop? I can lure them out with some treats but they are really picky about their treats.

Quote:
If you want to let you're Buckeyes out, just shovel the pop door out, and let them go. They won't care there is 4" of snow. LOL

I said feet, not inches!!!
ep.gif

I am unsure of the source of the Ideal Buckeyes but my suspicion is they relate back to the Urch strain (and seems like someone told me that). It is the Buckeyes from Meyers that the origin is unknown.

These birds originated from Dunlap Stock... based out of Idaho.​

Quote:
These birds originated from Dunlap Stock... based out of Idaho.

Dunlap? Don't know them. How long have they had Buckeyes? Where did they get theirs from? Please tell me more, always gathering history on Buckeyes as I find it.

smile.png

Thanks,

Laura

I would like to know where Meyers got their stock from also.Does anyone know ???
roll.png

Quote:
If you want to let you're Buckeyes out, just shovel the pop door out, and let them go. They won't care there is 4" of snow. LOL

ep.gif

Oops! Sorry about that.
hide.gif

Quote:
ep.gif

Oops! Sorry about that.
hide.gif

You're sorry??? I'm the idiot living here with 4' of snow in my yard
lol.png

Alright, back to Buckeyes!

Hey I just popped in and saw my hatchery here on the thread. Dunlap sells a line? They are only about 25 minutes away and I get alot of my items there.
If you want me to call and ask questions just let me know what to ask.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom