Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently made the mistake of adding a few Buckeye to our flock to cross with my meat birds...guess what the mistake was?? Did you guess they hooked me at hello or chirp I should say
hugs.gif
Now as soon as I can Buckeye Dave will have an order from me for more...I need more they are so darn sweet.I would happily take Drama's chicks
big_smile.png

3. No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
4. No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntarily, so please be considerate when posting.
5. No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.
6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.
7. No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Private buyer/seller issues need to resolved privately.

Bringing it to open forum is not allowed.

Replying to it is just as bad as well.

The report button is your friend.
Use it and let the Staff handle it.

Quote:
He is my son, Jacob's Buckeye Bantam cock anmed Jake. Yes, he named the bird after himself. What can I say, Jacob turns 8 in March.

Most believe the Buckeye Bantam was created by crossing Dark Cornish and RIR. However, some feel some OEG was also used. Earlier this week I was given an email address for one a fellow that has more info. Am waiting for his reponse. Will post as soon as I have any more info.

47716_best_of_breed_buckeye_bantam.jpg

Thanks! another question how is there temperment? have you ever shown them? how did you do?
thanks punky

Quote:
These were raised by jenscott and we acquired them from her last spring. Jacob cares for them and has each one named. Jacob has showed them several times, including last month at the APA National. He lost again...to Jen. They are non-agressive towards Jacob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom