Buff Orpington pullet or roo?

Maybe we have ourselves a couple of little Roos, I wouldn't mind, as long as that's the only roo in my bunch. I got him and 3 others babies from a mystery free chick bin. Supposed to all be pullets.

Our obvious rooster buff orpington is feathered just like everyone else, but his comb is larger and redder, and he has cute little bitty wattles.

No wattles yet, and his comb looks pretty much like everyone else's, oh well, guess I'll just have to keep waiting and watching lol. The suspense is killing me.

Our obvious rooster buff orpington is feathered just like everyone else, but his comb is larger and redder, and he has cute little bitty wattles.

I take it back...everyone except him has a tail... So he hasn't gotten his tail feathers, but he definitely has wattles...it's my new place to check now for signs...under their little chins

Last edited:

Well, I think she is a he now
sad.png

Hey guys,
I am in the same situation with ChickieLisa. I have a buff Orpington that I got from a straight run. I'm thinking its a pullet, but not experienced in this department of sexing these guys. Please let me know what you think from the pictures.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom