Pics
I’m the same way. Buff silkie is the ONLY solid buff I can stand. I don’t like solid buff on anything else, not even a fan of it on Cochins or Ameraucanas.

I LOVE buff laced though. I would die for a buff laced bearded polish.
You are okay with buff silkies? Hmm. I'm not a fan.😕

😂...I have a love hate relationship with my buff orphington Nugget...she really is the -sweetest- tempered bird I own. So docile loves to be held, pet, follows me in the yard.

BUT- she is totally 💯 percent a ditzy blond.

She can’t fly over a 2ft fence.

The other chickens move across the yard she’s like “lalala in my own little world...crap the flock has left me behind!!!” Then she gets dramatic.

She hogs the nesting box and when she does lay a egg it’s quite funny...she wheezes, her eyes bulge, you would swear she’s pushing out a tennis ball. But nope just a cute little egg (she lays the smallest egg of my flock).

Doesn’t stick up for herself so I end up putting purple goo on her head.

She makes me shake my head...but I do love her dearly. And would I get another buff orphington in the future. Yes yes I would for the good laughs they provide!

Okay- I can’t be the only one who gets generally angry when they see the color buff? Like no joke- my stomach tightens, my jaws clench, I just don’t get it.

DBFBCAF4-0222-4AE9-9CD9-4E0B2342B46B.jpeg

Okay- I can’t be the only one who gets generally angry when they see the color buff? Like no joke- my stomach tightens, my jaws clench, I just don’t get it.

I don't really get angry, no. I just kind of make this face 😬 and then move on

I believe I saw a sexing thread calling them bluff orbingtons repeatedly. :lol:

I saw some of those, too. Immediately made me think of this thread. :gig

Back
Top Bottom