Pics
I just got a Buff who I called Buffy but I also got a Willow and a Cordelia all the appropriate blonde red and black (some people will get this) so i will have to see my opinion on buffs all I want them to do is lay eggs I dont expect too much more from them so we’ll see how it goes!

I don't know how I ended up on this thread but omg yes
I LOOOOAAATHE buff orpingtons. And I have a few, myself.
They RUIN all my breeding on account of going broody all the time. Now I've got a whole mess of ugly-A orange flock diluters running around.
I love my golden laced sisters, and my newest mottled chick... But Ladybird decided to hatch like 5 buff roosters last year under my nose and I'm writhing in disgust 😂😵
And my boyfriend goes : those are great chickens 💜
No no no buddy stop right there. No one asked.

To me, I feel like all chickens are friendly (except for leghorns)
my leghorn is really friendly, but i dont think most leghorns are :p
Nobody Asked So I Delivered
Informative

Awww sorry they died! You didn’t like their eggs!? :eek:
some people dont like the texture or taste of eggs i think
Drink sauce :)
Informative
Informative
Informative

I just got a Buff who I called Buffy but I also got a Willow and a Cordelia all the appropriate blonde red and black (some people will get this) so i will have to see my opinion on buffs all I want them to do is lay eggs I dont expect too much more from them so we’ll see how it goes!
what breed is Buffy? silkie, brahma, or another breed?

Ok, just curious, what is wrong with them?? And are you talking about the ducks and chickens or just the chickens? Because I have Buff Orpington ducks and I don't know what anyone would hate about them. If you're just talking about the chickens then that's fine with me, do what you want. But if you hate the ducks too, why?

Ok, just curious, what is wrong with them?? And are you talking about the ducks and chickens or just the chickens? Because I have Buff Orpington ducks and I don't know what anyone would hate about them. If you're just talking about the chickens then that's fine with me, do what you want. But if you hate the ducks too, why?
For me, I hate any duck. Lol
But we’re talking about chickens.

Back
Top Bottom