Wow, there's a clear lack of a grasp on reality, here. I guess it's easier to say 'no you' than to self reflect and maybe consider that your own behavior is the problem. :idunno I really prefer not to put anyone on ignore, but I think I need a break. This is really just sad at this point.

I was just coming on each of the orp threads to decare myself neutral in the "war"... And that I'm gonna unwatch the thread because I'd like to spend more of my BYC time on helping people rather than talking about a breed that I do not really have many feelings towards... But I see that some drama is going on here so... Bye 👋

I was just coming on each of the orp threads to decare myself neutral in the "war"... And that I'm gonna unwatch the thread because I'd like to spend more of my BYC time on helping people rather than talking about a breed that I do not really have many feelings towards... But I see that some drama is going on here so... Bye 👋
Bye Pippin see you around 🤗 ☺️

Came for roasted chickens, all I'm seeing are roasted feelings. 0 stars.
chicken rotisserie GIF

Have you even posted in this thread before? Lol. No worries Pippin. You don't have to announce, you are welcome to just walk away and pretend we don't exist. :frow

I love Orps, but one complaint: the one we have, Little Shine, is a hatchery and is way too slim and trim. Love, our Black Orp, is fat and fluffy. that's my only rant.
give her pasta. she'll fluff up with carb loading.

(do not give her pasta)

Back
Top Bottom