Wow, there's a clear lack of a grasp on reality, here. I guess it's easier to say 'no you' than to self reflect and maybe consider that your own behavior is the problem. :idunno I really prefer not to put anyone on ignore, but I think I need a break. This is really just sad at this point.
Agreed

I also think that silkies are a bit overrated. I have them, and I love them. But they're meant to be "the friendliest and cuddliest chickens" but even though I've raised one of mine from a chick, I only have one silkie that enjoys the occasional hug. She's not even the one I hatched.
Same. Mine are some of the flightiest birds I have, where as my sebrights are the friendliest. Even the scary cat one of the 3 let's me touch her normally

I also think that silkies are a bit overrated. I have them, and I love them. But they're meant to be "the friendliest and cuddliest chickens" but even though I've raised one of mine from a chick, I only have one silkie that enjoys the occasional hug. She's not even the one I hatched.

I agree with this as well. I have Silkies and I love my birds as the individuals they are, but I will not be getting any more of them. I love silkied feathering, I just don't like the breed.

I would really like silkies. Good quality ones with big crests. I don't want to see their ugly faces. 😃
giphy-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom