Buff Orpington Roo?

Niskukudori

Hatching
Aug 24, 2020
Hello! I just bought an 8 week old buff orpington pullet, and after comparing her to my 8-10 week old buff orpington that I already had, I realized my buff orpington looked like a cockrell! I really hope this isn't the case, because he/she is one of my favorite chickens. Could I get some help? Thanks in advanced! :)
20200821_165149.jpg

Hello! I just bought an 8 week old buff orpington pullet, and after comparing her to my 8-10 week old buff orpington that I already had, I realized my buff orpington looked like a cockrell! I really hope this isn't the case, because he/she is one of my favorite chickens. Could I get some help? Thanks in advanced! :)
View attachment 2304351
Boy.

Looks like a Cockerel, is it possible to return him? Sorry that it's a boy, that's a bummer :'(

Sadly I don't think I can return him. Once he starts crowing, I think we'll have to cull him because they're not allowed where I live. I can get my money refunded, get credit for anything they sell from the hatchery, or they can replace him. We can't send him back though :(

Back
Top Bottom