Buff Orpingtons

Awww I love that! I have 3!
Tequila-an 18 year old QH Appaloosa cross rescue mare
Candy- a 17 year old Paint pony mare
Padre -12 year old OTTB gelding
I currently have 4 of my own. 3 at my parents.

My house:
Raven - 10 year old registered AQHA mare, Firewater Flit bred. Black with random white hairs here and there
Del Rio - 4 year old registered AQHA cow bred mare, bay roan
Halo - 8 year old grade mare, she looks to be a small QH, bay
Tuco - 7 year old mini horse that mooches off me and wreaks havoc constantly but Del Rio loves him so we have to keep him lol

The three at my parents are:

Lucy - 27 year old registered POA mare, she is my first. Only reason she doesn't live with me is because she has been with my mom's horse for 20+ years and they are inseperable.
Skye - 21 year old grade gelding, we actually foaled him and have had him since the day he hit the ground, he is a dun
Charlie - 10 year old registered AQHA cow bred mare, she is my mom's new trail horse. Lucy and Skye have officially retired. She is a red roan.

These are photos of my four!

Attachments

• raven 5.jpg
    raven 5.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 9
  • del.jpg
    del.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 7
  • halo (2).png
    halo (2).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    958.9 KB · Views: 8

My house:
Raven - 10 year old registered AQHA mare, Firewater Flit bred. Black with random white hairs here and there
Tuco - 7 year old mini horse that mooches off me and wreaks havoc constantly but Del Rio loves him so we have to keep him lol

Lucy - 27 year old registered POA mare, she is my first. Only reason she doesn't live with me is because she has been with my mom's horse for 20+ years and they are inseperable.
Skye - 21 year old grade gelding, we actually foaled him and have had him since the day he hit the ground, he is a dun
Charlie - 10 year old registered AQHA cow bred mare, she is my mom's new trail horse. Lucy and Skye have officially retired. She is a red roan.

They’re so pretty!! I barrel race too!!

So sweet. I have a Buff Orpington named Sunset. She can be a bit spunky and is my only broody hen during the spring season. She gives the best hugs and is a jealous cuddler, generally if any of my other hens are in my lap, she must join in, lol.

My house:

So adorable! Have you seen my horse thread? You’d probably love it!!

Back
Top Bottom