Buff Orpingtons

sammi_lynn12

Songster
Sep 14, 2022
Grovertown, IN
So, I had searched and searched for speckled sussex chicks and finally found them at Rural King. There was two left and I bought both. They were in the same bin as the Buff Orpington chicks, a breed I have never had but wouldn't mind having. So of course with the minimum you have to buy I bought 2 buff opringtons as well.

Tell me why one of my buff orpingtons is hands down my favorite out of all ten chickens that I own!? She RUNS to me when she sees me and chirps to me until I pick her up. I actually have one speckled sussex who has taken a liking to me as well and runs to me once she realizes it's me. But I don't know how to explain it, this little buffy has my heart. She has the prettiest golden feathers, green eyes, and just absolutely loves me. I just find it crazy that the breed of bird I wasn't looking for and kinda just bought on a whim has completely stolen my heart. Her sister is a sweetheart once I pick her up, but she never comes to me like the other one does.

So, I had searched and searched for speckled sussex chicks and finally found them at Rural King. There was two left and I bought both. They were in the same bin as the Buff Orpington chicks, a breed I have never had but wouldn't mind having. So of course with the minimum you have to buy I bought 2 buff opringtons as well.

Tell me why one of my buff orpingtons is hands down my favorite out of all ten chickens that I own!? She RUNS to me when she sees me and chirps to me until I pick her up. I actually have one speckled sussex who has taken a liking to me as well and runs to me once she realizes it's me. But I don't know how to explain it, this little buffy has my heart. She has the prettiest golden feathers, green eyes, and just absolutely loves me. I just find it crazy that the breed of bird I wasn't looking for and kinda just bought on a whim has completely stolen my heart. Her sister is a sweetheart once I pick her up, but she never comes to me like the other one does.
That’s so adorable!! What’s her name? Do you have pics? I ran into a similar situation!

Back
Top Bottom