• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tsuninight

Chirping
6 Years
May 6, 2013
Maricopa, AZ
SO I had to return Betty, now known as BettyBob to the breeder due to failing to be a girl... dang him. I'm serious when I say the first time I ever heard him crow was when I let him out he fluffed his feathers hopped on top of the coup and crowed like chicken who'd been smoking for 30 years (very raspy). Then "just in case" I didn't get the message, hopped down from the coup and trotted up to my sliding door and crowed again while staring directly at me. He's back with the breeder who was nice enough to take him back. Which is good, because I just don't think I can kill and eat a pet.

She has a straight run, and I'm fine with that. She was very honest about not knowing the sex. My fiance's opinion is we get a revolving door of cute fluffy things until we get a hen. It's not a bad attitude, though I admit I get kind of attached.

So here's our replacement, Pot Pie (Pie for short). I like the color, and am hoping it's a she. :D Any ideas?

Pie is about 3 weeks old.

Picture SPAM:

and just because it's cute... though completely unrelated

BettyBob and GlaDOS

Last edited:
Well sadly Pie is a roo.

I figured I"d post some pics now that he's bigger (sorry my camera skills aren't better) in case anyone wanted a reference. I'm bummed. Not only is he (IMO) a very pretty boy he's hilarious. Jumpy as all heck, but pretty. Unfortunately he'll have to go back to his breeder.

Look at that hat!

Sorry for the late reply, these chickens have consumed my life! Anyways, that is a beautiful little cockerel. The best roo's I have were "hens" to begin with, I would love to see more pictures of the little guy.

-Cosmo

Back
Top Bottom