Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

4 quotes makes a gallon.

LMAO...
goodpost.gif
lau.gif

I have to open up another BYC tab.... (so i have 2 byc tabs open) and then i find my uploads and rt click the pic i want... hit "copy"... then go over to my other byc tab and insert pic into the thread...
th.gif

No hurry, I know that there's a lot of higher priority things to do right now :) but my name changed from Svarthöna to Svarthona.
It may not be a big deal for most people around here, but it makes my Swedish soul cringe a bit. I'd really appreciate it if it could be changed back to what it used to be.
If exotic letters are not an option anymore with the new software, would it be possible to change my name to something else? Just asking, I'd prefer to keep the old one.

I just went to the coop section and adds are covering part of the choices, you can't get to large coops or brooders unless there is a way to minemize the adds.

After reading through 24 pages I was hoping someone had a solution for the Kindle Fire Problem. I can read and navigate but I cannot post. My keyboard does not pop up when I click in the reply box. I have tried full page editor with no difference. I figured how to force my keyboard open on the Kindle but the typing does not appear in the reply box.

After reading through 24 pages I was hoping someone had a solution for the Kindle Fire Problem. I can read and navigate but I cannot post. My keyboard does not pop up when I click in the reply box. I have tried full page editor with no difference. I figured how to force my keyboard open on the Kindle but the typing does not appear in the reply box.

I had the same problem on my Ipad. Was going to try a new browser today to see if that fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom