Build my new chicken coop

Ann1986

Songster
9 Years
May 9, 2010
Here is the video :D

0.jpg

I watched your posted video and it is quite nice, though I am in feet and inches, I got the point of it all and you and your help have made a nice coop for your birds. The birds shown at the end of the video are very pretty and I suppose them to be yours? Always nice when someone shares their experience with the other members of BYC and the many lurkers there are out there. I suppose I live in the high desert and am not used to the rain problem you seem to have had.

Anyway thanks and best to you and your birds,

RJ

I watched your posted video and it is quite nice, though I am in feet and inches, I got the point of it all and you and your help have made a nice coop for your birds. The birds shown at the end of the video are very pretty and I suppose them to be yours? Always nice when someone shares their experience with the other members of BYC and the many lurkers there are out there. I suppose I live in the high desert and am not used to the rain problem you seem to have had.

Anyway thanks and best to you and your birds,

RJ
Thanks :) Yes they are our chickens. They are the 2 little chicks that our 2 hens have raised together. Now grown into a hen and a rooster.

Back
Top Bottom