Building an "Old Style" henhouse.....move in day!....... (pics)

You know I have 100 acres of my own timber ground with food plots and I can cook all kinds of casseroles and bake. Problem is you will eat too much to be able to work or hunt!

Beautiful building.

Quote:
That is correct, at any time, if I want to move it somewhere else all I have to do is hook it up to my farm tractor and skid it. I seriously doubt I ever will since I like it right where it is....but I have that option. Maybe I will sell it and build something bigger later.....you never know.

Upper windows- hey Steve given any thought to using Solar Motors to open & close the uppers? These things are available from greenhouse suppliers. They operate by temperature of liquid filled cylinder contracting & expanding. Check them out @ www.TekSupply.com

Joe

These woulda been nice.

http://www.andersenwindows.com/serv...del=400+Series+Roof+Windows&pc=Window&tab=1-1

Anyone wanna contribute to the building fund?
lau.gif

Quote:
That would be perfect! Can't you just tack an extra window onto your next half dozen jobs?
roll.png
Not that I am condoning such behavior
wink.png
wink.png

Sad thing is, last year I threw a replacement set in the dumpster. The customer wanted electronic vs. manual openers.

Wish I had em back.

No updates.....I have (luckily)been able to go back to work, but I suspect a roof job update coming shortly.
fl.gif

Have just read the whole 17 pages........boy I am impressed, jealous, envious and now depressed!.........wish I had your skills Steve...however (bribery here) I noticed that you live in Eaton County....well low and behold I live (just down the lane) from Eaton Village, Tarporley.....now with us both living in EATON...I think you should come on over, be my guest (I can cook !) get to visit the English countryside...go the pub, enjoy yourself, relax, then BUILD me one! I want one! I really do..........

Absolutely stunning!!!! ......... am really crying here.....are you feeling sorry for me yet....... ? No....got to think of more bribes......oh yes NO snakes here ......(apart from Adders and you don't get to see them where I live) .......and no "wild" animals apart from a fox or two or three......see Steve you will really love a short beak here........

lol.png
can't wait for more pics and thank you so much for sharing all your hard work. Keep warm!

Quote:
How could anyone pass on a offer like that.
idunno.gif

I'm going to call around on T-111 sheething/siding today. Supposed to be windy and rainy here today so won't be anything going on workwise.

Also going to see what I can find on 3 small upper windows while I'm making phone calls.

Back
Top Bottom