Bukky and Peanut's December Eggstravaganza! (another @the_peanut_coop road trip)

Pics

the_peanut_coop

🦌Optimist🦌
Mar 2, 2021
The Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild West
My Coop
My Coop
Hiya folks!! Before we begin I want to REALLY EMPHASIZE BYC rules. All rules are to be followed on this thread. No age sharing, no bad stuff, no nothing. We want to keep this thread upbeat and active, so let's not ruin it by having to shut it down.
Now let's get to the fun part.
-----

Woooooooohooo! It's December. One of the best times of the year, if I do say so myself. No matter what you celebrate, Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanzaa, and New Year's Eve are all coming! There are decorations and everything seems cozy all around.
DISCLAIMER: This thread may or may not focus mainly on Christmas because that's what (I think) the majority of people on BYC celebrate.

Anyway, Bukky and I wanted to find a great way to celebrate the season, so we're... hosting another road trip! I've done three (maybe four) digital road trips so far, but @Bakbuk wanted in on the fun and who am I to hold him back? I'm not his mom! So we started planning what we should do. I wanted one thing, and he wanted another, so we did the next best thing- create a freak hybrid of both, woohoo!

They're super fun. Basically we all "get in the van" and "drive places" The van is an infinite void of whatever you want it to be, from ostrich race tracks to chicken hotels to TVs with curly straws for antennas. It doesn't matter where you are at, please join in the fun!
The theme and destinations of our road trip will be based around Feathery Feets and Lights!

We're going to go around looking at people's different breeds of birds with feathered feet, all while appreciating the lights and decorations that people have put up for their respective winter holidays.

We would love to see your lights and feathery-footed birds, so please add them. Rules for posting images:

-Image must be yours (or have permission to share)
-Image must be appropriate
- No hating or inappropriate comments on someone else's image
-String lights, stop lights, spotlights, we want ALL The light.
- Short, tall, fat, small, blue, brown, green, we want ALL the feathery feet
- Adding a bit of context to the image would be nice too (optional)

So come on! Hop in the van and let's go! Tag your friends!!

Last year:
DSCN4817.JPG

Back
Top Bottom