Bukky and Peanut's December Eggstravaganza! (another @the_peanut_coop road trip)

Pics
So, here is Repecka, my Maran. She technically is 3/4 Maran, and 1/4 Faverolle. But you can hardly tell that she is part faverolle. I believe her mom was bearded, but she didn't inherit that. BUT she did inherit five toes on each foot. One of her sisters (which I no longer have) had five toes on one foot, and 4 on the other, which I thought was really cute. Repecka lays a nice chocolate brown egg.
1670079530495.png

Peep is a little black cochin bantam. She literally went broody as soon as she started laying eggs. She hatched two chicks, which both unfortunately died. I plan to hatch more chicks from her next year.
PXL_20220917_225117986.jpg

Shot is my Banatm buff Brahma. She is my sister's favorite. We hatched her with the other two above. Not really much to say about her.

PXL_20220727_130359298.jpg

And last but not least, Storm. I don't have a pic of him, but he is a partridge cochin. He fathered Peep's chicks. He is my favorite rooster. He is sometimes difficult to catch, but when you have him he is really sweet. I will try to get a pic of him as soon as possible.

All of the chickens listed here were hatched on March 23rd, this year.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom